Cambia Grove Blood DriveEvent | December 1st, 2017
Share your good health and give life by making an appointment to donate blood, at the upcoming blood drive, December 1st.
The medical miracle lies within you!
You can help patients having surgery, receiving an organ transplants, undergoing cancer treatment, or therapies for blood disorders.
Friday, December 1
2nd Floor, Suite 250
9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
(Closed 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM)
To make an appointment, please visit: https://www.psbc.org/programs/drive.asp?URL=8310
For eligibility questions or to make an appointment by phone, please call BWNW at 800-398-7888.
Please remember to hydrate and eat a good meal before donating and bring photo ID.
- Yes, you CAN donate if you’ve had a flu shot.
- Yes, you CAN donate if you’ve had a tattoo in the past 12 months – as long as it was performed in a licensed facility in Washington, Idaho, Oregon, or California.
- Yes, you CAN donate if you are a diabetic – as long as you are healthy you are able to give.
- Yes, you CAN donate if you are taking blood pressure medicine, as long as your blood pressure is within range.
- Yes, you CAN donate 6 weeks after pregnancy.
- And there is NO upper age limit – as long as you are healthy and have a beating heart you’re eligible!
Join our ‘Bleed for the Blue & Green’ Sweepstakes
Register to donate and be automatically entered for a chance to meet Seattle linebacker
Details at www.bloodworksnw.org/Bobby
Thank you for your generosity and continued support of patients in need.